We are so delighted that we are going to be able to reopen our buildings and worship together in person next weekend as we mark the Easter weekend together.
We will be holding two services on Good Friday and two on Easter Sunday morning which will be open to attend in person. The services will be exactly the same but we are running them twice to give the maximum number of people opportunity to attend, so choose the time you prefer!
Bookings open at 12 noon on Sunday 28 March for all the services below!
A maximum of 40 people will be able to attend each service. You can also book by emailing or phoning the church office on 01274 400381. Online bookings are open until noon on Friday for the Good Friday services and 8.30am on Sunday for Easter Day. Telephone and email bookings will close at noon on Thursday.
Please remember that all the restrictions that were in place previously will still apply for the time being. You can read more about the detail of these at this link.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes before the service starts for the Good Friday services.
- Please leave promptly at the end of the first services to allow us to turn around rapidly, ready for the second sitting! Remember that you should not mix socially indoors with anyone outside your household or bubble and cannot meet in a group of more than six people (or two households) outdoors (applies from Monday 29 March).
- Face coverings remain mandatory in places of worship, except for people who are exempt. Exemptions include those who are leading elements of the service at the time they are leading.
- Please only enter the building via the door at the top of the car park steps, wash or sanitize your hands on entering and follow the one-way route into the church.
- You must give your name and contact details at the door when you enter, or use one of the QR codes around the building to check in on the NHS Test and Trace phone app.
- Exit from the building will now only be through the main doors at the back of the church. Hand sanitizer will be available at this exit and the church kitchen will be open if you wish to wash your hands before leaving.
- The congregation is still not able to join in singing during worship and Holy Communion can consist of bread only.
In addition to these services, a range of other events will be taking place online during Holy Week – keep an eye on the home page here for more information.